Based on the player comments and existing battlefield data collected so far, the dev team has fixed some bugs and updated the game content to provide a better gaming experience. Thank you for your active participation in this test of Badlanders and your valuable feedback.
The following are the update details:
1. After this update, the [Midsummer Carnival Event] and the corresponding event matching mode [Red Beach Water Fight] will be opened. The duration of this event is 2021.07.07-2021.08.03 23:59 (UTC+8);
2. [Red Beach Water Fight] is a limited-time 5V5 casual battle mode. This mode will not consume player items, and death will not lose equipment. Players can complete summer event missions in it;
3. During the event, complete login, timed login, and holiday missions, and you can get holiday items: ice cubes;
4. During the period from 0:00 on July 7th to 23:59 on August 10th (UTC+8), you can use [Ice Cubes] to redeem the limited holiday appearance [Straw Hats] and other materials;
5. From 0:00 on August 4th to 23:59 on August 10th (UTC+8) [Ice Cubes] will be listed in the Store. After August 10, the redemption will be over, and the unused [Ice Cubes] be automatically converted into ingame cash at a ratio of 1:100.
1. After this update, a new suit [Foehn] will be listed on the Store;
2. After this update, a new Fixative [MarineBlue] will be listed on the Store;
3. After this update, the Store will remove the [Skin Gift Box], and list 3 new gift boxes——
[Daily Gift Box]: After opening, you will get any Fixative*1, and there is a chance to get additional Fixative or Firearm paint raw material, limited to 1 per day;
[Monthly Gift Box]: After opening, you will get any Fixative*10, Firearm paint raw material *10, and a limited-time or permanent Firearm paint raw material, limited to 1 per month;
[Surprise Gift Box]: After opening, you will get a random dyeing capsule*1, and there is a chance to get permanent suit, limited-time suit or firearm paint raw materials.
1- [Training Range] A new shooting test ranking list will be added to record and display the player's shooting test results and weapons used.
(This update does not open the PC ranking list)
1. The quantity of materials required for the [TigerRoar-Painting Kit], and changed the "Magenta Paint" and "Color Enhancer" to "Sandpaper" and "Spraycan";
2. Optimized some interface interaction and display effects in the game;
1. The jump action of the character has been iterated, reducing the stiff time and glide feeling when landing, making it more in line with the expected landing point of the jump.
1. The problem that the red dot of the crosshair would disappear when ADS in the smoke;
2. The problem of falling out of the elevator, disappearing sound and abnormal jumping in the elevator of the Red Beach Foundation;
3. The problem that in some cases the first-person jump can see through the ceiling to see the high floor view;
4. The problem that may open the chat page when entering "Gun Bench" from the navigation bar;